Job Location: Belgium Hybrid Remote
Job Type: Contract
Job Category: Architect
Are you an Architect with experience in Linux Red Hat, Virtualisation and OpenShift? Apply now for a long-term contract opportunity at an international client in Europe. There will be some travel to Belgium. EU Nationality is required due to security clearance.
- 5+ years of relevant platform architecture experience
- Knowledge and experience with RedHat Linux, VMware vSphere and OpenShift
- Other skills: RedHat (Satellite, IDM, Servers), Ansible, Load balancing, Containerization
- Desirable knowledge of Oracle, Storage & Backup (EMC, Networker, Veeam), IAM, Terraform, Ansible Tower
- Experience with the TOGAF methodology is not mandatory but desirable
- EU Nationality is a requirement due to Security Clearance.
- Language: English
- The Architect shall contribute to the solution design and the solution implementation for each element in the technical scope
- The Architect shall contribute to the technology watch through analysis of the technical scope elements obsolescence, recommendation on the evolutions and the long-term capacity and lifecycle management.
- The Architect shall support the yearly technology roadmap and improvements plan.
- The Architect shall identify and qualify the designed solution.
- The Architect shall perform the hardware and software solution release review in order to improve the processes and the procedures.
- The Architect shall participate to the architecture advisory board.
- The Architect shall perform the impact analysis and identification of potential solutions with the support of the different IT providers within the customer department.
- Within the context of the governance of the infrastructure roadmaps, the yearly work plan, the transformation program and the management of scope changes, the Architect shall coordinate the following activities:
- The identification of the opportunities, the improvements, the quick wins… that may be proposed by all parties;
- The follow-up of the new obsolescence, product or technology discontinuation announcements done by the relevant Third Parties;
- The identification of the new business requirements necessitating new technologies as provided by the Business representatives or the Customer Architecture team;
- There is also a transformation towards the cloud in the coming years (Currently focused on Azure but in the long run also Google AWS can be included.) Close cooperation with the transformation Architects is needed.
Apply now to speak with the team!