Job Location: Belgium
Job Type: Permanent
Job Category: Developer Junior Low-Code
Do you have a university degree and experience in development? We are looking for junior technical consultants in Belgium for a permanent opportunity. You will work with multinational clients and build solutions using ServiceNow.
- 6 months to 2 years of relevant professional development experience
- University degree in IT, Engineering or business; Master’s degree is desirable
- Other coding languages are also considered
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to problem-solve creatively
- Communicate clearly and confidently
- Willingness to travel inside and outside of Belgium and Luxembourg (when permissible after Covid)
- Languages: English is mandatory; French and Dutch are desirable
You will work as a Platform Consultant (Development and Client-facing) on ServiceNow solutions. Your clients will include multinational organisations, and you will work on challenging and exciting projects to help clients create more value. This role is both technical and client-facing. Continuous training will be provided.
- Flexible work environment, as well as modern offices
- Company laptop, mobile phone subscription, Internet allowance
- Medical insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Transportation allowance; Dutch and French are a plus.