Job Location: Belgium Hybrid
Job Type: Contract
Job Category: Testing & QA
Do you have 5+ years of experience in automation testing? We are looking for a consultant to join a multinational organisation in Brussels for a long-term contract opportunity. Apply now to speak with the team!
- 5+ years of relevant automation testing experience at large organisations
- Hands-on test automation experience backed by the portfolio of delivered projects
- Expertise in design and implementation of test automation frameworks using tools such as Cucumber, Selenium, JMeter etc.
- Demonstrable experience and skills in programming languages, such as C# and Java
- Demonstrable experience and skills in designing and implementing performance testing frameworks
- Understanding of AIXM 4.5 and AIXM 5.1 data models and experience in Air Traffic Management system testing will be considered a unique asset
- Air traffic domain experience (Flight, Flow, Routing, Capacity planning) would be considered an advantage
- Mathematical aptitude and strong problem-solving skills
- Understanding of the latest trends and their role in a commercial environment
- Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends
- Soft skills: Excellent Customer-facing and internal communication skills; Communication: Ability to clearly communicate results of the work to the project teams; Analytical skills: Applies methodical approach to complex information; Problem Solving: Anticipates and proactively seeks solutions to identified issues; Ability to work in a multinational and multicultural environment; Professional conduct in line with the corporate behaviours, i.e., result-driven, readiness to change, customer focus, integrity and team-player approach; Interpersonal skills, enabling to effectively work within the Project Team; Ability to deliver the work accurately and with high attention to detail
- Desirable: Completed university studies of 4 years (Master’s degree) in a relevant domain (e.g., Computer Science, Information Technology)
- Languages: English (fluent)
- Develop and configure test automation frameworks and execute stability and performance tests.
- Enhance test frameworks, develop and execute test automation through tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, JMeter, XRAY etc.
- Establish test strategy and manual and automated test suites.
- Apply, design and develop automated testing strategies and build automated testing frameworks.
- Analyse and verify best automated and manual test approaches and execute acceptance, integration, installation and system testing.
- Record test results and report and verify software bug fixes to accept automation criteria.
- Analyse performance test requirements and develop test plans and debug to understand test objective requirements.
- Execute performance testing and present results for validating and analysis to Project Teams.
- Proactively identify additional test automation opportunities and analyse potential benefits
- Estimate testing effort accurately and coordinate with team members for work activities.
- Involve in product design to guarantee adherence of test coverage for meeting end user requirements.
- Coordinate with program and development management teams in product development lifecycle to conform end user product and quality requirements and shipment schedule.
- Answer technical issues to resolve and follow up.
- Prepare software defect tracking and report status of the testing activities to stakeholders.