Job Location: Ireland
Job Type: Contract Permanent
Job Category: Infras & Cloud Support
Do you have 3+ years of IT Support Experience? We are looking for an IT Support Agent / 2nd Line Support for an international client. The role is an on-site opportunity based in County Meath. Apply now to speak with the team! EU Nationality is required due to security clearance.
- At least 3 year(s) of IT Support experience (traineeships count as experience)
- Excellent knowledge of overall IT Landscape
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Good expertise on operating system environments (Microsoft OS; internet browsing, Linux and MAC OSX).
- Good expertise on telework/Web conference (Pulse secure, VPN, Web conference (Skype, Teams, Zoom, WebEx, etc.)
- Good expertise on Mobile Device management (Apple and Android).
- Understanding of WAN, LAN, and VPN network protocols such as TCP/IP and network diagnostic tools and techniques.
- Experience in facilitating new user setups including but not limited to phone setup, network port activation and testing, PC setup, network account creation, etc.
- Experience in deploying/imaging desktops and laptops and performing hardware diagnostics.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize the incident and request.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Analysis Tools/Commands.
- Experience with ticketing systems (HP Service Center or other Ticketing systems).
- Other skills: Excellent customer service, problem solving, analytical, time management, solution oriented, independent worker, team player, stress resistant, strong communication, able to work in multicultural environment, Punctual, meticulous and reliable.
- Clean criminal record is a must.
- Comfortable working in an international and multicultural working environment.
- Plus points: Knowledge of/or experience in ITIL environment
- Languages: English (fluent), other EU Language(s) are a plus
- Provide user friendly, on-hand support to the users in multiple locations.
- Able to quickly assimilate complex procedures and information and work in autonomy
- Able to manage complex and stressful situations that require rapid and effective resolution of incidents.
- Perform analysis, diagnosis and resolution of desktop/Laptop, Printer, Mobile device, Copier and LAN and other miscellaneous hardware equipment problems for end users within Service Level Agreement guidelines.
- Inform customers on the status of their Incidents/requests and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Install, configure and support state issued mobile devices and other tech devices such as iPads and tablets.
- Handle face-to-face requests for technical assistance from the final users.
- Provide special events’ support to the users’ community.
- Take part in one-on-one information sessions with the users at a proximity location or a specific location (e.g. genius bar).
- Provide VIP support to executives and high level visitors.
- Provides timely resolution of end user problem in accurate manner