Job Location: Europe Remote
Job Type: Contract
Job Category: Infras & Cloud Infrastructure Testing & QA
Do you have 5+ years of experience in DevOps Engineering and QA? We are looking for an EU National (due to security clearance) to join our team.
- 3+ years of experience in QA
- 5+ years of experience in Azure DevOps and Networking
- Knowledge of and hands-on experience in Monitoring, logging and alerting tools in Azure
- Implementing automated deployments via YAML in Azure DevOps pipelines
- Experience in Kubernetes
- Experience in Scripting (ex. PowerShell, bash)
- Experience in Infrastructure as a code knowledge (Terraform, ARM Templates, Bicep)
- Experience in operational processes (Disaster recovery, Deployments, Rollbacks)
- RedHat v8 and Overall Good Linux Skills (certified as a PLUS)
- Process modelling, Technical writing, Process management and improvement, IT Lifecycle Management, Quality Control, Process evaluations and Audits, information technology and software development methods
- Language(s): English
- AZ 400 – Designing and Implementing Azure DevOps Solutions
- AZ-700 – Azure Network Engineer Associate
- AZ-104 – Azure Administrator Associate
- AZ-305: Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- RedHat Certified System Administrator
- A new program is set-up to deliver a cloud transformation program for one of our key Customers in the Aerospace Industry, dealing with Air Traffic Management, Flight planning and Air Traffic Control capacity planning. You will become part of a project team which requires a mix of infrastructure & development orientated team members
- Proven all round Azure DevOps experience with infrastructure as code to deliver quality services
- provide Quality Assurance of all the code developed by Dev teams and testing before release create and implement actions, processes and controls to provide cloud platform reliability and make sure it is implemented as foundation be responsible for workload reliability while optimising the cloud consumption and taking actions to reduce cost.
- To take responsibility for the planning and carrying out of specifically defined projects relating to quality management and/or quality assurance, in order to contribute to optimising the quality within the program.
- You ensure quality management of the network management and infrastructure projects and report on the project’s quality status during its lifecycle.
- You identify and analyse needs regarding quality and initiate and execute improvement projects to ensure that the quality standards are efficiently and effectively achieved or improved.
- You determine quality standards, methods and procedures and you ensure that current quality systems are further optimised and meet requirements that are continuously becoming stricter.
- You perform complex technical quality controls on processes and regularly produce reports of the results of those controls to ensure that the quality can be guaranteed is key.
- You’ll collaborate with various stakeholders: working closely together with the development team, but also with enterprise architects, product management and engagement manager to make sure the platform meets all quality standards.
- Participate in test-driven Agile product development teams, meaning you’ll participate in daily Scrums, sprint planning, sprint reviews and retrospectives.
- Designing and implementing new capabilities of operating platform based on Kubernetes/Azure technologies
- Develop and document technical designs for integration and implementation of on-premises and new cloud applications and systems.
- Experience in implementing and supporting platforms with Azure
- Experience of the full life cycle of a cloud-based platform and applications from designing, through deployment to supporting and patching
- Experience of version control systems as well as building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines, eg Azure DevOps, GitLab Or Jenkins
- Experience of managing automation technologies
- Experience of configuration management tools such as Ansible and Terraform