Job Location: Belgium
Job Type: Contract
Job Category: Architect
Do you have 10+ of experience in technical Infrastructure Architecture? We are looking for a senior architect to work with C-level management and guide the strategy of a complex project. This is a hybrid contract that is based in Belgium. Candidates must have the right to work in Belgium.
- 5+ years of relevant architecture experience at large organisations
- Professional experience in RHEL (8+) and OpenShift
- Professional experience with VMware, Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS), ElasticSearch-LogStash-Kibana (ELK stack), Prometheus-Grafana
- Expertise in Automation (Ansible & Terraform)
- Enterprise Storage Solutions from EMC, PureStorage
- Experience working in hybrid cloud-based environments
- Must have the ability to work in a complex ecosystem involving Middleware/Platform solution, Servers, Storage, Backup & Recovery, Data Centres and Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Strong technical knowledge in the field of Platform Technologies, Communication protocols for Messaging and Events streaming
- Desirable expertise: Backup & Recovery: VEEAM, Velero, Kafka, ksqlDB, ZooKeeper and Solace PubSub+, MongoDB and PostgreSQL, Nginx, OKTA (SaaS), Istio, Hashicorp Vault, IBM DataPower Gateway, IBM API Connect
- EU Citizenship is required due to Security Clearance.
- Translate a HLD and LLD, to describe in detail the build and deployment of complex solutions across public, private and hybrid cloud environments to support enterprise clients.
- Setup and configure custom platform SW usage as enterprise platform in a complex ecosystem.
- Support and guide the system and operations teams in understanding the systems internals, configurations, system components of the platform.
- Support the testing team in identification of the right testing approach for individual infrastructure components of the platform.
- Support Environment Management team in setup of the right target infrastructure for the platform in scope.
- Propose improvements to the IT infrastructure, present them both internally and to the customer with clear value analysis, presenting all relevant architecture risks and mitigations.
- Develop and document technical designs for integration and implementation of on-premises and new cloud applications and systems.
- You will become a part of the delivery team for one of our key Customers in the Aerospace Industry, dealing with Air Traffic Management, Flight planning and Air Traffic Control capacity planning.
- Our customer has embarked on the multi-year journey of IT landscape modernisation to increase efficiency of the European Air Traffic Management systems under the most critical programme in European public sector area.
- Working as a part of the team you will be engaged in the delivery of cutting-edge IT systems supporting pan-European aviation and shaping the future of European Air Traffic Management.
- Join us on this multi-year journey to reshape the European Skies!