Do you have 2+ years of technical Salesforce experience? We are looking for a Technical Salesforce consultant to join a leading multinational team in Belgium. Hybrid workplace.
- 2+ years of experience working in a Technical Salesforce role: development, integration, migration on implementations projects. We are also open to senior profiles who have more experience!
- Experience using Salesforce or other CRM processes
- Experience in managing integration and/or data migration streams
- Experience with Agile as Scrum Master is a plus
- Ability to develop relationships and to coach a team of developers to deliver the most complex pieces of the implementation (custom coding)
- Having experience in the Financial Services Industry is a plus
- Knowledge and experience with Object-oriented programming (OOP) and Apex is desirable
- Soft Skills: excellent Communication, Ability to be a team player, good analytical skills
- Languages: English (fluent), Dutch and/or French (desirable)
- You’ll support our clients on a variety of projects, identifying and solving their most critical challenges through technology
- You’ll act as a technical lead for the custom developments implemented on the Salesforce platform, driving/coaching the developers in order to build robust designs and deliver excellence
- You’ll be the Salesforce integration/migration lead responsible for collaborating with the client to define the integration and migration strategy for the project, coordinating the Deloitte technical team and working closely with the client to identify and transform opportunities into solutions that drive business value
- You’ll act as Salesforce technical architect providing guidance to the client and team on the recommended approach to be taken in areas such as: release management, security, integration, migration, technical developments, application performance