Are you an SAP EWM consultant with at least 3+ years of experience? We are looking for Consultants to join an SAP Transformation team in Belgium. We operate a hybrid workplace.
- 3+ years of project experience in SAP Warehouse / EW or EWM Module
- You have solid knowledge of the warehouse management processes
- You have a good understanding of the supply chain management processes
- Experience in other SAP modules as MM or SD is an asset
- Soft skills: analytical, modelling, team player, communication skills
- Open to work in an international multicultural environment and to work abroad if needed
- Education: University degree or the equivalent by experience
- Languages: English (fluent), Dutch (desirable), French (desirable)
- You participate in the implementation of SCM solutions at the client. More specifically you will be responsible for delivering Warehouse Management (WM) solutions. Depending on the level of knowledge and experience, tasks include project management, business process analysis, defining to-be processes, tool selection, change management, implementation support & training;
- In your role, you participate in/or facilitate business process definition and modelling, check the feasibility of this business model against the capabilities of the used packages and configuration of the software to replicate the required business processes and analytical/reporting needs;
- You identify and compare the global requirements versus the local requirements and advise on appropriate design and organizational changes to be made.
- Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client’s premises).
- About client: Decades of SAP experience in helping clients implement the cutting edge solutions of SAP centred on SAP S/4 HANA platform. Projects include enterprise transformation, finance and supply chain, incorporating advanced technology applications such as artificial intelligence, blockchain, and IoT.