Do you have 8+ years of project management experience in ITSM/ITOM? Apply now for a long-term contract opportunity based in Brussels. EU Nationality is a requirement due to security clearance.
- 8+ years of relevant project management experience in ITSM/ITOM
- Hands-on project management experience in large organisations including use of globally recognized standards such as PMI, PRINCE2, Agile PM etc.
- PMP or PgMP certification or equivalent would be considered an advantage
- Modernising ITSM process and operational process standards to increase quality security and meet audit compliance standards
- Managing Continuous improvement programs to revitalize accounts in accordance with contractual agreements
- Core skills: Ability to manage stakeholders at the Programme level; Ability to clearly communicate verbally and in writing with all project stakeholders in English; Ability to lead, manage and direct a multi-disciplinary project team; Ability to identify resources (both human resources and materials) required to deliver the project; Ability to interview and select right human resources to deliver the project; Ability to coach, motivate and supervise the team providing guidance and resolving any and all ambiguities; Demonstrable ability to plan the project, identify and manage associated risks; Emotional Intelligence required to deal with people and influence them; Demonstrable ability to distil complex idea into simple concepts which can presented and conveyed convincingly
- Soft skills: Excellent Customer-facing and internal communication skills; Adapts communication to different situations and audiences; Strategic focus: Aligns action to strategy; Analytical skills: Applies methodical approach to complex information; Problem Solving: Anticipates and solves project issues; Customer focus: Adapts services to respond to customer needs; Ability to work in a multinational and multicultural environment; Professional conduct in line with the corporate behaviours, i.e., result-driven, readiness to change, customer focus, integrity and team-player approach
- Desirable: Completed university studies of 4 years (Master’s degree) in a relevant domain (e.g., Computer Science, Information Technology, General Management)
- Belgium based or ability to travel to Belgium on a regular basis for customer intimacy.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant internal stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Report on the project progress and escalate to the Programme Management Team when required
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Identify the resources required to deliver the project and ensure their availability and allocation to the project
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of multiple projects
- Establish, maintain and manage the relationships with the Customer and other relevant stakeholders
- Identify, manage and report on the risks associated with the project to both internal and external stakeholders
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Establish and promote Project Management best practices within the Programme, share knowledge with other colleagues and proactively identify improvement areas
- Perform any other task in line with the main purpose of the job.